COMPLIMENTS AND CONCERNS POLICY
Procedure for making a compliment/feedback/review:
When you're happy and delighted with the products and services you have received,
please do let us know via:
Procedure for Handling and Investigation of Concerns Introduction:
Sometimes, you may be dissatisfied with the service or product you have received. And when that happens and you think you want to let us know. We would like to assure you that:
• We will listen to your concerns, and take them seriously and there will be no retribution for making a concern known.
• All concerns or any expression of dissatisfaction with our services will be dealt with quickly and effectively, confidentially between the individuals concerned within the Company and any justified grievances will be promptly remedied.
• The aim of this procedure is to resolve concerns locally to a satisfactory conclusion wherever possible.
Who is the concerned individual?
Active Patients who are having ongoing treatment Legal Guardians who hold the Special Power of Attorney (if the patient is minor or disabled) and Customers who have purchased products.
Patients should be aware that if they wish to register a concern they should in the first instance address it in writing within 3 months of occurrence or discovery but not more than 6 months to:
Dr Catherine Greenhalgh (Company Director)
Infinity, 3F Tower House, Loch Promenade,
Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2LZ
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01624 898 888
Procedure for Handling of Concerns:
1. All concerns will be thoroughly investigated by Ms Keira Taggart, Practice Manager.
2. All concerned individuals will receive a written acknowledgement within 3-5 working days of the concern being received.
3. The concerned individuals will receive a written response within 10 working days or a written explanation of why the response is taking longer and when they can expect a response. A full response is made within 21 working days of a conclusion being reached.
4. All staff involved in the concern will be informed of the outcome and any appropriate advice on preventing a recurrence.
5. On completion of a concern, a full written report will be made including any recommendations and actions by Dr Greenhalgh.
6. Where a concerned individual is not satisfied after the concerns process they have several options depending upon the nature of the complaint:
7. Where concerns may relate to being a breach of the Articles, Regulations or Policies of Infinity Dental & Beauty Spa Ltd. or where it refers to a matter regarding the conduct or performance of a member who has a legally prescribed connection to the Company as their practitioner, patients may raise their concerns directly to the Director within 28 days of the conclusion of the local process.
8. Where the concern may relate to a breach of professional standards of conduct, clinical competence or fitness to practice, patients can raise their concerns with the appropriate professional regulator (Doctors – General Medical Council, Dentists - General Dental Council, Nurses – Nursing & Midwifery Council (see below).
General Medical Council
0161 923 6602
General Dental Council
Dental Complaints Service (for Private Practices)
37 Wimpole Street
Telephone: 020 8253 0800
Nursing & Midwifery Council
9. Where the concerns relate to a breach of dental clinic statutory and government regulations. Patients can contact the DHSC although the clinic is private and not registered with the NHS.
10. Where the concerns relate to access to personal information or data protection:
PO Box 69, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1EQ
11. Patients retain the option of seeking legal advice relating to a concern about the service provided by any healthcare provider.
12. Vexatious, repetitive and malicious concerns will be brought to the attention of the Isle of Man Constabulary.
13. If you are NOT the concerned individual and only acting as a representative to the concerned individual, your concerns will not be entertained.